What Does Your Website Need to More Effectively Promote Your Business?
I’ve gotten this question from every business owner I’ve ever spoken with.
And like each of them, you’re probably wondering:
- How is my website really doing?
- How can I use my website more effectively to get more clients and and sell more products?
- How can I make my offers more visible on my website?
- How do I decide what content, links and offers to put where?
- What do I need to do to build a larger email list?
- How come I don’t rank in Google?
- How do I even know what’s possible in marketing my business through my website?
If you have any of these questions – or any others that space doesn’t allow me to list here – you’re in the right place. Just having a website doesn’t mean that it’s integrated with your marketing and working at full capacity for your business.
Often, you need fresh eyes to take a look at what’s working and not working with your website. Those fresh eyes can give you a valuable assessment that could mean the difference between struggling with a website that’s not functional and having your website optimized to achieve your business goals.
And an optimized website means more leads, more clients, more sales, and more money.
In fact, I guarantee that the suggestions I make about your business website will help you increase your profits WITHOUT you spending any more money on advertising or promotion.
And the great thing is is that once you’ve reviewed the Business Website Assessment you’ll have an opportunity to talk with me by phone to further help you with optimizing your business website.
The process to request your Business Website Assessment is very simple:
- Use the button at the bottom of this page to request and pay for your Business Website Assessment
- I’ll contact you within 1 business day to confirm your request and schedule a time to complete your assessment (usually less than a week)
- Then I’ll do the assessment, send you my findings and we’ll schedule a 30-minute phone consultation.
- That’s it.
So what’s do I look at when I do your Business Website Assessment? Here’s some of the 118-point evaluation I cover:
- Design – comments on your overall design, it’s clarity and how well it supports your marketing message
- Navigation – is your site clear, easy to understand and simple to get around? This is essential for having a successful website
- Basic SEO – How do you rank in Google, and what keywords do you have opportunities to rank with that you’re currently not
- Basic website elements – important, yet sometimes techie, items your site should have such as title tags, footer links and site maps AND how to get these important elements on your site
- Content – looking to see if your content is clear, engages your audience and converts readers into leads & prospects. I’m also looking for placement and primary business goals your content is communicating.
- Images – are they optimized for size, usability and search engines
- Deployment – how are you delivering your products and services and can your website do it more efficiently – this one’s big.
- Contact – getting the correct contact information where people will see and use it
- Code – is the code behind your website compliant with coding standards (if it’s not, it can cause issues in various browsers)
- Performance – how quickly does your site, it’s code, the design and any programming load
- Social – do you employ social media and if so, how effectively
- Content management - are you using one and if not, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be managing your own website’s content – it’s inexpensive to setup and easy to manage yourself
- Misc – the ever present ‘and more’ category
As you can see, I provide an overall and through assessment of your website, its performance and how effective it appears to be at promoting your business. And on each of the 118-points, I make suggestions for implementing any changes and updates.
As for getting any changes or updates done, you can do them yourself or work with your past/current web designer. If you’d like me to quote you a price for doing it for you, I can do that as well – though there is absolutely no obligation for you to work with me on any updates.
- Timing: It takes about business week to get your Business Website Assessment back.
- Method: I usually do screencasts – videos which I can show you and narrate at the same time. This way you get my verbal feedback as I would say it while we’re looking at your website together.
- Follow-up: Included is a 30-minute follow-up phone call together. During this call, I’ll answer your questions, we’ll discuss detailed solutions for any issues that need addressing and you can pick my brain in any other way you like.
- Cost: $375
- ORDER YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE ASSESSMENT NOW!
One final thing to consider: There’s no reason to have a website that isn’t effectively meeting your business goals. Your website should perform the way you expect it to. And now, you can get a detailed evaluation and valuable feedback so that can know exactly what to do to make your website perform the way it should be. All you have to do is click the button below and we’ll get started.
I’m looking forward to helping you get what you need from your business website.
And, if you have any questions about your Business Website Assessment before you click that button above, you can contact me here by email or phone me at 734/276-8697. I look forward to helping you.