Most of you know that I’m now a regular contributor on eMoms at Home.
Well, we’ve just published my first post, 12 Things My Three Year-Old Has Taught Me About Building Relationships.
In essence, I share how watching my three year-old daughter, A’esha, make and play with friends has given me insights to creating deeper, more rewarding and mutually beneficial relationships with both friends and clients.
Here’s four of the twelve…
- Be nice: Mainly, there’s just few reasons not to be.
- Be honest: You’ll both know something’s off if you’re not.
- Be open: Sometimes people will surprise you with what they have to teach you.
- Be creative: There really is more than one way.
- ….(read on at eMoms at Home).