Is your blog growing your business?
Well, it should be.
Whether you’re just starting out or have been at it a while, you’re not getting the results you’d like from your blog. Likely, you started blogging because you thought it would increase your traffic, create interest in your business and bring your more clients. Yet you’re finding out it’s just not as simple as you thought.
You realize you just need a little push to get over the next hump – even if it’s the first one. You need someone who can relate to where you are with your blog, understand your business goals and help you create a strategy for getting there. And ideally, that someone would explain blogging to you in everyday language rather than geek-speak.
That’s where I come in.
I was once standing at the beginning looking up a this huge cliff of social media not really sure where to take my grab my first handhold. I’ve been there. And I’ve come out of it to have a blog that is my core marketing tool for finding and converting new clients.
Whether you need a blog, need your blog integrated into your website or need to learn how to you use your blog – I’m here. I can patiently help you understand not only how to use your blog, but how to use your blog to increase your business. And I do so through simple, nontechnical conversations.
Here’s a smattering of how I can help you:
Designing Your Blog:
- Install your blog on your own website address
- Show you how to find tons of free and inexpensive blog designs that will help keep the costs down
- Customize your blog’s designs and/or features so it will do exactly what you need it to do
- Teach you how use your blog software (WordPress) to get the most out of it
- Suggest and install plugins and extension that will increase your blog’s functionality
- Design a fully customized blog template so your blog can look exactly the way you want
- Help you get clear on your blogging purpose
- Learn how to blog – what I call the three-halves of blogging
- Increase the number of comments on your blog
- Create conversations that lead to business relationships
- Building and nurturing relationships with your blog
- How to use RSS and a feed reader to follow multiple blogs easily
- Create a strategy and plan for using your blog to meet your business needs
- Learn how to use social media sites to increase your reach
- And much, much more…
As a business owner, your blog should serve your business needs. It should move toward a set of business goals. So whether you need to start a blog, want your blog integrated into your current website and/or need someone to teach you how to best use your blog to grow your business, I can help. Schedule a FREE 20-Minute Advisory Session and we can discuss your specific circumstances and how I can help.
What’s it gonna cost?
This one’s hard to pin down. I most often quote on a monthly basis based on your specific needs. I can also quote on a project basis for things like basic blog development or a small package of coaching. While I have set packages, I can customize a website package and price for your specific needs.
If you have questions about what your project would cost, simply schedule a FREE 20-Minute Advisory Session where we can discuss your specific needs.
Or get a copy of my FREE guide Client Producing Websites, 10 Elements Your Website Must Have In Order to Get You More Clients, Sell More Products, and Make More Money. In it I remove all the myths and give you straight talk about the ten things you website needs to effectively get your more clients, sell more products and courses and make more money.