Most of us at SOBCon08 are bloggers, right? So you had to know that we blogged the event. Now I say we collectively as I was too busy jotting notes to live blog and too engrossed in conversation to blog at the event.
So what about the evenings…well, if I was getting to bed before 2am, perhaps. But I wasn’t.
Yet plenty of people either wrote reports from SOBCon08 or were live blogging as it happened. We even had a Twitter feed going at one point. The conversation behind the event didn’t stop – even during it.
So if you missed something or lost your notes at least you can find what you need from the vast resources below.
And if you couldn’t make it to SOBCon08 this year, you’ll find a great list of content that was written during the event. Having gone through all of these posts, photos and videos, there’s enough content here to make it feel like you were there – just without the smiles, hugs and handshakes.
- Christine Kane – 5 Reasons I’m Performing at SOBCon08
- Steve Sherlock from Steve’s 2 Cents – SOBCon08 – Initial Feedback on Conference, SOBCon08 (poem)
- The Blog Squad – Chris Garrett Video Interview at SOBCon08 (video)
- Chris Garrett from chrisg.com – SOBCon Event Report Day 1
- Terry Starbucker – SOBCon08 As It’s Happening
- Liz Strauss (THE Liz Strauss) – SOBCon 2008: Feedback on Sunday, Joanna Young at SOBCon08 (video)
- Lorelle VanFossen – SOBCon 2008: FuelMyBlog PreConference Meetup Friends
- Jesse Peterson on Perfectly Peterson – Let the SOBCon08 Live Blogging Begin, Walking to the Hotel, Leaving for the Boat, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 1, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 2 – Anita Bruzzese, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 3 – Brian Clark, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 4 – Lorelle VanFossen, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 5 – Chris Garrett, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 6 – David Bullock, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 7 – Chris Brogan, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 8 – Liz Strauss, SOBCon08 Presentations Part 9 – Wendy Piersall
- Andrew Dubber from – Chicago Part 4, Top 5 Blogging Tools Recommendation by Chris Garrett,
- Shashi Bellamkonda from Network Solutions – Awesome Table Mates (video), Interview with Denise Wakeman of Blog Squad (video), Interview with Jared Goralnik founder of Awayfind.com (video), Chris Brogan Talks About $8 Shirts (video), Interview with Sims Margolis of Utterz (video), Steven Sherlock Talking About PodCampNYC (video), Interview with Tojosan (video), 20 Slides in 5 Minutes (slideshow), SOBCon08 Takeaways, SOBCon08 in Pictures, Chris Brogan Talks About Communities, David Bullock, Chris Garret – More Bang from Your Blog, 5 Minute Blog Post, Interview with Ria Sharon of Food Allergy Community (video), Brian Clark – Online Business Models That Work, Anita Bruzzese – Managing Your Online Reputation, Live Video on Quik (video)
- Matt Murphey from Matt’s Cuppa & Telecommatt – Live Blogging SOBCon08, Brian Clark – Copyblogger, Lorelle VanFossen, Chris Garrett, Chris Garrett (more), David Bullock, Chris Brogan, Liz Strauss, Wendy Piersall, Decompressing at SOBCon08 (audio), Lunch at SOBCon08
- Michael Martine, the remarkablogger – SOBCon08 Meetups (video), SOBCon08 Boat Cruise (video), The Blog is Now Entering SOBCon08 Mode, SOBCon08 Related Posts and Links, SOBCon08 Reports – Anita Bruzzese, SOBCon08 Reports – Brian Clark on Business Models, SOBCon08 Reports – Chris Garrett, SOBCon08 Reports – David Bullock, SOBCon08 Reports – Liz Strauss, SOBCon08 Reports – Lorelle VanFossen, SOBCon08 Reports – Wendy Piersall
- Rick Mahn – Why Chris Garrett does NOT suck at speaking
- Michelle Divine from Divine Purpose Unleashed – Live Remote Audio Podcasting from SOBCon08
- Stephen Smith from Productivity in Context – Airport Blogging, Friday Morning Zen, Why Chris Garrett Doesn’t Suck,
- Sonia Simone from Remarkable Communications – SOBCon Update: Friday Night, SOBCon Update: Saturday
- Ruth Marie Sylte – SOBCon08: Thursday Recap, SOBCon08: Twitter Updates for 2008-05-03,
- Barbara Rozgonyi on wiredPRworks – SOBCon08 Notes Anita Bruzzese: Managing Your Online Reputation, SOBCon08 Notes Brian Clark: The Triple A Model for Social Media Success, SOBCon08 Notes Lorelle VanFossen | Defining Your Business, SOBCon08 Notes – Chris Brogan: New Media Communities, SOBCon08 Notes Chris Garrett:More Bang from Your Blog, SOBCon08 NOtes – Liz Strauss How to be Irresistable
- Stephen Hopson from Adversity University -SOBCon08 Update
- Todd Jordan – SOBCon08 – Anita Bruzzese, SOBCon08 – Brian Clark – Copyblogger, SOBCon08 – Where I Found More Than A Blogger, Christine Kane – Live Chicago SOBCon08 (video), Christine Kane – Live Chicago SOBCon08 – Live part 2 (video)
- Timothy Johnson from carpe factum – SOBCon08: Final Photo Mashup, SOBCon08: Saturday Recap, SOBCon08: Anita Bruzzese, SOBCon08: Separated at Mirth, SOBCon08: First Night Recap
- Sandy Renshaw from Purple Wren Communications – SOBCon08: Chris Garrett, SOBCon08: Brian Clark
- Phil Gerbyshak of Make It Great – Hanging at SOBCon
- Jen Knoedl – Lorelle VanFossen / Chris Garrett
- Kristen King from Inkthinker & BizChicksRule – SOBCon08 in Chicago: Holy Moly, This is Awesome, Step Out of Your Comfort Zone: On Going to a Conference in a Strange City All By Yourself
- Pete Jones – Pictures are worth a 1000 words…
- Becky McCray from Out Standing in My Field & Small Biz Survival – Do you do your homework?
- Brian Kress from Business On The Mound – Business On The Mound Gets To Know Simeon Margolis, Founder of Utterz (audio)
- Susan Reynold’s Tweetstream
So, if you were there, what was the biggest (I know it’s hard to find only one) highlight of your weekend. Doesn’t have to be something Brian or the Chris(es) said. Could be a meal, a conversation or a relationship.
So I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours…in the comment box.